HALLO THERE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN AFRICA SOON – SO CONTACT US TODAY!
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE OR COMING TO VISIT US IN AFRICA?
1. Your destination options:
You have several options to choose from when deciding to come and hunt in Africa with us. The first of which is to decide where you would like to hunt.
South Africa: 7 x Hunting concessions and lodges.South Africa has a lot on offer and our lodges are five star, giving you the option of enjoying a total hunting experience ranging from the ‘Big 5’ to almost all plains game species.
South Africa has become the primary destination of choice for most first time hunters to Africa, offering you first world amenities and excellent hunting facilities.
Real Africa Safari Holdings has several of our own hunting concessions in South Africa, ranging from the Waterberg in the Limpopo Province, Mkuze area in Northern Natal – Kwazulu Natal Province, the great Kalahari in Northwest Province, the Limpopo river concession in Limpopo Province or the Hoedpsruit area bordering the Kruger National Park area also in Limpopo Province.
Namibia: 8 x Hunting concessions and lodges.
Namibia is a truly magnificent country and a ‘must experience’ – on any hunters wish list. We consider Namibia the hidden treasure of the hunting industry as very few hunters have really yet experienced this awesome country.
Namibia has for many years, and to this day still is, the primary hunting destination for many Germans. This is attributed to the fact that Namibia used to a German colony, before becoming independent. Namibia is a clean and safe country with only 1.9 million people. The people are friendly and very hospitable.
Real Africa Safari Holdings have several hunting areas and concessions in Nambia, starting down in the Kalahari (Nmaibian side), central area around the capitol of Windhoek, the northern areas – Otjiru and Etosha, far north western border in Opuwo and also the far north eastern block of “the world renowned CAPRIVI area, with huge herds of elephant and buffalo.
Our lodge in the Caprivi also offer excellent tiger fishing opportunities and a good way to spend an afternoon after a successful hunt.
Namibia has especially gained popularity and renown, for hunting huge leopards, and magnificent plains game. The Big 5 can also be hunted in selected areas such as the Caprivi, Opuwo and Tsumkwe area, where we have our own lodges and concessions.
Botswana: 2 x Hunting concessions and lodges.Botswana is a wilderness and world renowned hunting destination, especially well kown for huge herds of buffalo, elephant and the other big 5 species. The hunting areas mainly consist of the Chobe area and the magnificent okavango delta swamps, which also offers good fishing. Real Africa Safari Holdings hunts mostly in the swamps and our concession borders the well known Moremi and Chobe National Parks.
Due to it’s popularity Botswana has become more expensive than other countries such as South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe, however, provides you with an unforgettable and ‘real africa’ safari experience.
Real Africa Safaris believes in ethical hunting and fair-chase hunting, so our concessions and hunting areas, throughout our operations are huge open areas with free ranging game. The smallest of our operations start at around 35000 acres and extend up to 1 000 000 acres.
Botswana is currently rated as the safest country in Africa according to recent polls, however, Namibia has also earned the same reputation for many years.
Zimbabwe: 4 x Hunting concessions and lodges.We have never yet experienced any safety issues on any hunt and the game to be hunted in Zimbabwe are world class. Especially buffalo, hippo, crocodile and elephant.
Although currently riddled with economic disaster and political turmoil, Zimbabwe also still offers the experienced and adventurous hunters an excellent hunting destination. Our concessions in Zimbabwe range from the western hunting areas of Wanke, to the magnificent Lake Kariba area and down to the Mana Pools Zambezi River areas.
Mozambique: 2 x Hunting concessions and lodges.Due to the terrain and challenging hunting conditions Mozambique isn’t however recommended for the frail or unfit hunter. It requires stamina and a lot of on the foot hunting, as the terrain is difficult and vehicle travel severely restricted. We use special amphibian vehicles to get around in many of the areas.
Mozambique is referred to as the new kid on the block, since commercial and international hunting in Mozambique has only really gained popularity over the past ten years. Mozambique is till a developing country, however, offers super hunting facilities and good trophies. What makes the country especially unique is it’s close proximity to the sea and the warm Indian ocean. The fishing and hunting in this country is excellent, and a must hunt for experienced hunters wanting to get that extra big trophy.
- Zambia and Tanzania:We will not deat with these two countries here and now and will add more information on our blog of these two countries in time to come. Real Africa Safari Holdings however has established hunting partners in these two countries, should you have an enquiry for this. These operations currently don’t form part of our core business, yet we have done several hunts in these countries and can offer you numerous options should you be interested.
2. Making your choice:
- If you are have hunted in Africa before and are now looking for a new experience, please feel free to contact us and we will gladly be of assistance.
- We can offer even the most experienced hunter numerous new options and exciting destinations and world class trophies. We have especially become known for finding those rare and top of the range trophies you may be looking for.
- If you have never hunted in Africa, aren’t sure where to start or which country to choose, leave it up to us and we will put together a hunt for you which will be a memorable and exciting hunt of a life time. We have many new comers and first timers, so don’t despair, we will recommend and out you on a hunt you will never forget, and you we know you will come back for more.
- Should there be any special request or specific specie you may be looking for, contact us today. Real Africa Safaris has a superior network of contacts in Africa and also other parts of the world. We have also personally hunted in other countries such as the United States and we have an excellent friendship base in the hunting industry we can help you with.
- Obviously we have general pricing guidelines as any other outfitter, and which you can see when you look at some of our catalogues provided (link to my publication). We however follow a policy of customising and quoting on a hunting package which will best suit you, hence, we only ask for the opportunity of working out a package and a personal quote for you. We have learnt through years of experience that every person has different needs and wants, so we always quote to meet those personal needs.
- Please give us the opportunity to custom make your hunting package today, it’s free of charge and you are under no obligation. Don’t walk into the trap of falling for cheap website prices, only to later on find out that there were hidden costs and extras you didn’t know of.
4. Payment conditions:
- Real Africa Safaris is all about building a huge and mutually respected customer base. As you will notice throughout our blog, we are hell bent on making friends with our customers. It has become our marketing traight and it works.You are thus under no payment obligation or any commitment while you are still making up your mind and while we work out a package to best suit you.
Only once you are satisfied and accept the quote we have presented you with, will we ask you to pay a securing deposit. The industry norm is 50% on booking, however, we believe in a more flexible approach and thus accommodate our customers and friends with a 25% deposit on booking and confirming the hunt, followed by another 25% payable three months before the hunt starts and the balance only payable on completion of the hunt!
- YOU CAN NEVER LOOSE YOUR MONEYWhen hunting or booking with Real Africa Safari Holdings, you come first! Your money is thus always safe with us and we put your interests first. Should anything thus happen to you after you have made a deposit to us, and you can’t come or something has happened to you causing you to postpone your hunt, we will gladly accommodate. You will not loose your money!
Should you not be able to do the hunt at all, we will also refund you your money if so requested. The only condition we have for a full refund is that this is done three months prior to the actual date. Should a cancellation fall within three months of the hunt, we will either retain the deposit for a postponed date which will better suit you, or should you insist, a refund will be made to you, less 15% of the value of the hunt. We need to do this in order to prevent any unfair cancellations, which we believe you will understand. Fortunately we have only need to do this three times in the past five years and thus seldom have such a problem.
Hunting in a foreign country is a personal thing, and we know this. You simply don’t just hop on the plane and fly out – hoping for the best. No, you do your homework and get to know the people you will be hunting with first.
So to get started, you need to send us an email, state your name, the country you live in, what you would like to hunt, when you would like to do so. Once we receive your email we will analyze your request, work out a quote and also phone you personally. It’s important to speak to each other, share as many information as possible, answer all the questions, put your mind at ease, confirm all of your travel arrangements, make sure nothing is left out, and most important, make sure we are all on the same page.
That now said and done, we will immediately contact you telephonically the moment we receive your email. Speaking to each other on the phone is critical, as we want to tailor make this hunt to best suit you. Once we have all the ducks in a row and you are satisfied, only then will get to the nitty gritty of sharing bank account information and payment details. Our first objective though, is to get you satisfied and organized.
If in the mean time, if you haven’t by chance come across our catalog, which includes some of our prices – you can get it here again! Just click on the following link and it will direct you to one of our catalogues and price lists:
Link to my publication
Remember we can assist you with planning your entire trip:
1. FREE QUOTATIONS
2. TAILOR MADE HUNTING PACKAGES
3. SPECIAL DEALS FOR BIGGER GROUPS
4. ASSISTANCE WITH FLIGHT RESERVATIONS AND QUOTES
5. SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR HEALTH CONCERNS AND DIETARY NEEDS
6. PROVISION OF PROFESSIONAL VIDEO CAMERA MAN ON REQUEST
7. HELP WITH ADDITIONAL TOURING NEEDS OR PHOTOGRAPHIC SAFARIS
8. ASSISTANCE WITH TAXIDERMY REQUESTS AND ALL RELATED NEEDS
AND A LOT MORE…
You can contact us at:REAL AFRICA SAFARI HOLDINGS
Email (preferred): email@example.com
Tel: (01127) 12 346 5034
Fax: (01127) 12 36 5034
Mobile Phillip: (01127) 83 441 3571
Mobile Corne: (01127) 72 4577 521
Mobile Ronnie: (01127) 82 7055 548
WAIT THAT’S NOT ALL
1. We need you to fill in this questionnaire and fax it back to us please:
2. The following document will assist you with a lot more information on planning your trip to Africa: General Information
3. Should you need more info on taxidermy costs and information, please have a look at the following document for more info:
4. Should you need a copy of our standard contract for your perusal, click on the following link for the full copy: